Nails of the Day - OPI Berlin There Done That

Another of my eBay USA haul, is OPI's Berlin There Done That, from the Fall 2012 Germany collection. Yes, you would be forgiven for thinking it's very similar to the last polish I showed from the same haul, yet they are very different!


It's a hard one for me to describe as it seems to change depending on what kind of light you are in. In bright light it can look grey, but in general I'd describe it as taupe, mushroom, greige, concrete....!?!

It's a great formula, being totally opaque in two coats and no streaking. As I use a topcoat, my nails always look shiny, but I've had two people on two separate occasions asking if they are gel as they are so super-duper shiny.

Loving it!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great colour for fall!

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks and sounds very impressive. The colour is beautiful! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour! It's perfect for autumn :) I've never tried OPIs polishes, but they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very similar to Suzy Takes The Wheel (I think it's called) from last years AW collection! Love it!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also think that it is perfect for the season! real nice :)

    http://stereomindbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig