Bourjois Cream Blush 02 & 03

Everyone seems to have a little round pot of Bourjois within their stash somewhere - it could be to do with the fact they've been around for a long time, constantly improving and keeping up to date with trends while being really affordable. They created the first baked blush 150 years ago, and now, next week sees the release of their Cream Blush - 4 gorgeous little pots of blush which transform from cream to powder on the skin.



I have been testing out shades 02 and 03. 02 is the shade I would automatically go for - I do love a coral cheek. 'Healthy Glow' is it's name, and it's a pretty good name as I think that's just what it gives you. Once it's on the skin, a slight amount of pearly shimmer shows through, giving a nice dimension to where the blush has been applied. It's a beautiful apricot blush which will get thorough use from me.


Both of the Bourjois Cream Blush's that I tried are really easily buildable. I have been using my finger to apply, over the top of my foundation - patting it on then blending it up - they are so easy to apply and the first application isn't too heavy so you can't go too wrong!


03 'Rose Tender' is a babydoll pink colour, which gives a nice gentle flush to the cheek. Again, there is a small amount of shimmer particles which I think is nice for a powder-blush (what this has set to be) as it leaves the skin looking fresh. I have worn it quite lightly, but you could go more extreme if that's more you're thing!

The Cream Blush launches on 8th May in Selfridges, and 15th May at Boots, Superdrug and Asos priced at £7.99
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I do love Bourjois, these colours are lovely, I love a healthy coral, especially for spring summer, for autumn winter i go for rosier shades. will keep my eyes pealed for these. Laura xx A Scottish Lass

    ReplyDelete
  2. 02 looks like such a pretty shade, I only have a few cream blushers and have never really got in to them much before so I might try these out.

    Gillian from Glam Up Everyday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shade 02 looks like a great summer shade, I have one from Mac which is similar but with a slight shimmer and I love it! I've never tried cream blush though so maybe this would be a good place to start!

    Lipgloss-and-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love 02, looks perfect for the nicer weather we are finally getting!

    http://mapetiteinfini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone seems to be loving these, i cant wait to try them myself when they finally come out x

    http://lillyandme12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill have to try one of these blushes they look lovely
    http://elledeesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are so nice! i want both of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah gosh, these look gorgeous on you. I'm really excited for these, can't wait to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so lovely! I cant resist a cream blush! Looking forward to being able to purchase them! :-)

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait to try this, I really want to find a nice blush! :) xx

    http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lipstick are you wearing with the healthy glow? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig