Revlon Expressionist Nail Art Duos

This year, nail art seems to be hotter than ever - and Revlon, never ones to miss a trick - have just released a collection of 7 nail polish duos featuring a wide, flat brush at one end to paint your base colour, and at the other end, a thin, nail art brush for you to apply a feature colour over the top.


The amount of designs you could do with these is endless! They are really to use and the nail art colour is thinner than normal polish, making it easy to get nice fluid strokes with the brush.


Using Pinkasso - I painted the base colour of a slightly pearlescent coral over my nails, then used the fuchsia nail art colour to paint the tips of my nails going from one side to the next and meeting in the middle. 


For Vincent Van Gold I decided to go down the zebra route - drawing lines from one side of the nail to the middle, alternating between the sides. I love love love the base colour of this - it is almost glass-like in finish - a gorgeous blue varies from being ultra-dark to a gorgeous royal blue.


For Ulterior Motif I used the charcoal colour all over my nails then using the pink glitter I applied a blob to the base of my nail, dried off the brush then pulled it up towards the end of my nails. I found this the hardest to work with as it didn't show much when using it for linear designs as the glitter is sporadic - but I like it as an accent.

The Expressionist Nail Art Pens are available now in Boots and Superdrug priced at £7.99 each.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'll definitely have to check these out when I get some money
    http://elledeesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo these look lovely. Thanks for sharing :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love them so much on your nails!! I wasn't very impressed in the bottles, but they look gorgeous xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig