Rodial Beautiful Awards - WINNER!

Last night the 4th Rodial Beautiful Awards took place at the St Martins Lane Hotel - lots of celebs were in attendance to find out the winners of this years awards.

I had been nominated as best beauty blogger, which, in itself was a massive achievement and shock for me - so when I was announced as the winner, I could't believe it! I couldn't have won without your votes so thank you so much for all of your support and for reading this little baby of mine!


I wore an Alice by Temperley dress from WishWantWear - I knew I wanted something new for the awards, and as they have so many gorgeous dresses for hire, it seemed the obvious choice! I hadn't realised when I chose that dress, that Alice Temperley herself would be at the awards - she came and congratulated me as I was leaving, which was lovely.

This is the first award I have won, and I am absolutely thrilled with it - so again, thank you all for your votes. My son has taken my award in to school today as he is so proud, and that makes it even more special to me.

The full list of the winners are:

Mens Grooming Pages - Shortlist 
Best Beauty Blogger - Super Gorgeous
Best Beauty Pages Supplement - YOU Magazine
Best Beauty Pages - Short Lead - Stylist 
Best Beauty Pages - Long Lead - Marie Claire
Best Make-up Artist - Lisa Eldridge
Most Edgy Look - Rita Ora
Freshest Face - Camilla Babbington
Classic Glamour - Yasmin Le Bon

Rodial Special Award - Kate Moss
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Congratulations!!!!!! I dont want to scream like a mad person but I'm so excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations hun. Well deserved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! How amazing that your son took your award to his school, that's just adorable!!! You look so gorgeous in that dress :) xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Congratulations, thats amazing. Well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, that's amazing :) xo

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You look gorgeous in this dress, well done! :)

    Gillian from glamupeveryday.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh Huge congratulations huny you soooo deserve it well done.
    Plus you look stunning as always.
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Your son is too cute awww! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well done to you, bet you were very excited! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! You looked lovely too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am completely & utterly THRILLED for you Alice (& not at all surprised)! You superstar!

    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig