Nails of the Day - Nails Inc Royal Botanical Gardens

When Nails Inc released their new Spring Summer collection of polishes, there were two in particular that caught my eye. Chelsea Physic Gardens and Royal Botanical Gardens.

This is a pastel mint green shade that reminds me of creamy mint choc chip ice cream! It's fairly similar to China Glaze's For Audrey, it being a Tiffany blue - but this is slightly more pale and green.


Whenever I wear these kind of colours on my nails, people ask me what I'm wearing - and this is no exception. It is gorgeously bright and looks fab with all kinds of colours. I'll be wearing it tonight with a white dress for the Rodial Beautiful Awards!

I found it really easy to apply and with two coats it was opaque without any patchiness. Thumbs up all round!

Do you like it!?

Nails Inc Royal Botanical Gardens is available from lookfantastic for £11.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love this - and good luck for tonight!!

    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shade, will love lovely in the Spring too (if it ever arrives...) best of luck for the awards tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have just tried this nails inc colour it is so summery! We love it! Definitely a Tiffany shade!

    Becki & Jess
    xox

    www.lifelooksperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, it looks amazing on your nails! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this shade, its just stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this shade is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig