Nails of the Day - Nails Inc Stonehenge - Concrete Polish

Stonehenge is the second of the Nails Inc Concrete polishes I've tried. I love the blueness of it; similar to that of Baker Street, a favourite Nails Inc polish of mine. Stonehenge is vibrant without being neon - a really eye-catching colour.

The Concrete formula gives a rough texture to the nails which means you have to leave them without a topcoat. You can of course wear a topcoat but you then lose the texture. It's a different kind of effect - leaving the nails almost bobbly and semi-matt, of which I think I like it in this shade the most.

The Concrete polish removes as easily as any other polish, however I found it chipped after one day of wear which would stop me from reaching for it as often as I would perhaps like to.


What do you think of the Concrete polishes? Will you be wearing them?

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Wow I love the effect! They looks really unusual, but it's a shame they chip so easily.
    - I think that would potentially put me off buying it, because otherwise it would seem like a one night wonder and I never have any event to wonder at!

    Kerys -ox
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so unique and different... I love the colour, but I hate it when glitter polishes are rough or bumpy
    Gem xx | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour but I don't usually get on very well with nails inc polish as I find they chip very quickly on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice! Very vibrant, and I personally love having a bit of texture on my nails! :)

    I want some! Ha ha!

    Naomi xxx

    whatnaomiknows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one the blue is fab ,currently want the new set out love the green one .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colour it's beautiful :) still not sure on the texture though, it really bugs me when my glitter polishes are all jagged so I don't know how I'd get on with these. They look so cool though!

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the name and the colour... and thats where it ends for me I'm afraid. Why are all the nail polish companies intent on churning out these horrible textured polishes, if I wanted my nails to feel like sandpaper I wouldn't look after them. The matt trend has sailed, bring bright, glossy, fabulous nails back!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the only textured nail trends that I think I could get on with at the moment!
    Charli @ Charli-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a strange concept, I've never seen these polishes before. I hate it when I apply nail polish the occasional nail appears slightly like this but I have to admit from the pictures, the polish does look good. Something different!

    http://lexiaa2202.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig