Lash Boutique 'Jenny' Lashes

Lash Boutique is a brand I was first introduced to when I started working as a make up artist - they were the lashes we were using backstage at a show.... then more recently we used them on the models at Essex Fashion Week, the TOWIE mob and Desperate Scousewives love them... and they continue to go from strength to strength.

The company was created by Jenny & Elaine who both work in the beauty industry (Jenny is a make up artist herself) - they provide 100% human hair lashes which are handmade. You'd think that for a product of that description you would be paying a high price - when in fact, they're cheaper than the lashes you'd find on the shelves of Boots!

They have 12 styles of lashes varying from very subtle to full on glamour-puss. I was sent some of the 'Jenny' lashes to try out (named after Jenny, one of the company directors) - a fab daytime lash.



All of the lashes come in a very sturdy black case which is great for storing them in safely between uses. Also included in the box is a tube of black eyelash glue. I find the glue much better than what you normally get in high-street lash boxes - the fact it's black means you hide the lash bar better, and also helps to blend the look together. Its also super-sticky. Once these lashes are on, they are definitely on for the night! The only thing worth noting with the glue is you don't need to leave it as long as you would with other glues to go tacky - the first time I tried applying the lashes I'd left them too long and the glue had dried. 




The Jenny lashes are perfect for daytime - Jenny herself wears them every day! They add impact to the eyes without being too over the top or obvious. They are feminine, pretty and feel very lightweight on the eye so you aren't conscious of wearing them and can just get on with your day with your lashes all a flutter!

I'm definitely going to check out more of their range as each time I've used their lashes I've been impressed.

Lash Boutique lashes are available at BowtiqueInc.com  priced at £6.99 per set.


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. They look gorgeous and very natural!

    Kerys -ox
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my goodness they look stunning and the make-up is gorgeous. I need to wear these more often and they do look so natural and super sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look so pretty and natural :) it's not immediately obvious that you're wearing them at all! I also love your makeup in this, those lips are to die for x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - they really suit you and I love your lip look!

    ps PM me if you have an update on you know what! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lashes look like good quality, reasonable for the price too. I've only ever used Girls Aloud, Eylure and Ardell lashes so will be interested to see what these are like! May have to purchase these soon!

    http://lexiaa2202.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look gorgeous on you, off to check them out now =]

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so natural! If I you didn't mention you were wearing false lashes I probably wouldnt have noticed.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig