Tangle Teezer

This windy weather we've been having in London has been a nightmare for my hair. I enjoy wearing it down but the wind has been whipping it about all over the place leaving it knotted (just how does that happen!?)

So me getting a Tangle Teezer last week couldn't have come at a better time! 


Shaun P, the creator of Tangle Teezer, appeared in front of the Dragons of Dragon's Den trying to get an investment many years ago - unfortunately (at the time) none of the Dragons wanted to get in on the act. Fortunately the Tangle Teezer took off after it's release in 2007 -  they are now used in many salons, backstage and sold shops worldwide in a variety of colours and styles.

This is the orignal Tangle Teezer - It may look a strange shape for a brush, and yes, there's no handle - but the design means it fits perfectly into the palm of your hand. 


The bristles of the brush vary in length - there is one set of long bristles, and another of shorter. The design means that they don't grip the hair like normal brushes do - instead, gliding through undoing knots and tangles with ease as well as distributing hair product evenly through the hair without any waste.


My daughter has also been thankful of the arrival of the Tangle Teezer in my house - it means mornings aren't met with screams that I'm hurting her when I brush her hair, although this teamed with the fact it's pink has meant she is 'looking after it' for me in her room. Hmmmm.
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I LOVE mine! The back of my hair was like a bird's nest before I discovered these little beauties xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the travel one and while it's good it hasn't been as revolutionary as I thought - I still lose a lot of hair. Would be better if there was a handle on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely grip it enough to pull it back as much as you could with a standard brush! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I soo wanna try a Tangle Teezer but the price puts me off! May have to invest in it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look at this in boots then look at price and it puts me off for a hair brush but i have been reading so many good review's i may need to try it out x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use your points, then you won't feel so guilty ;) x

      Delete
  6. This looks great! I have a niece that throws a fit when I comb the tangles out in her hair. She may be getting one of these for her birthday! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely on my shopping list! I have fine hair that always seems to fall out in the shower/when I brush it. I'd love to see if this made a difference to the amount of hair that falls. Xx
    http://whatjendidnext.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so need to get one of these, my hair is tangled without winds and torrential rain.
    Plus I just wanted to say I've only recently found your blog and I love it. Im in my early 40's and my love of make-up etc has gone through the roof, but its like the "horse has already bolted" scenario.
    Im struggling with fine lines and super dry sensitive skin can you recommend a range of make-up that doesn't involve powders?
    Amazing blog and photos which I also appreciate being a photographer by trade.
    Thanks hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all the lovely compliments :) glad you like the blog!
    Bobbi Brown do a lovely range of cream blush, and I've heard the new Estee Lauder cream eyeshadow colours are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun I will def look into those. Im in my second childhood and just wana feel fab. I shouldn't have left this so late lol.

      Delete
  10. I use a Denman brush, they're good...but I haven't got it in the paddle brush version. I've wanted a Tangle Teezer for ages now though! Thanks for the information :)

    http://lexiaa2202.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love mine too, it's great to find a product that actually untangles your hair rather than snapping it off! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. great review

    check out mine

    http://samanthaw8.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/tangle-teezer-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig