T-H-X Wave Hello 32mm Wave Tong

A couple of a weeks ago I attended the launch party for T-H-X, or Total Hair Experts - a range of hair styling tools exclusive to Tesco. I had the opportunity of having my hair done by celebrity stylist Desmond Grundy with the Wave Hello 32mm Wave Tong.

Yes, I have my very own, very high, ombre going on ;)
So, this was me before...


And this was me 10 minutes after...


I got to take a set of tongs home for a play. As a total novice at tonging my own hair, this could have been interesting!




The tongs heat up in 30 seconds and reach temperatures of 230C. The very long ceramic barrel means that even long hair can now get tonging treatment without getting the tell-tale kink.

I even managed a little sumthin' sumthin' on my own - yay!


The Wave Hello 32mm Wave Tong is priced at £18.50 from Tesco - an absolute bargain!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This sounds great, thanks for the review! I'm on the market for a curling iron and will definitely check this out! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so gorgeous! These curling tongs look really good. I've been searching for a pair for ages, so I'll definitely check these out. £18.50 is amazing! :)
    http://www.prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers, amazing price - your hair looks stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you look so pretty afterwards!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought them and to be honest I thought they were rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bought them and to be honest I thought they were rubbish!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig