Clinique Chubby Stick Intense - Plushest Punch

Last Tuesday night I went to the Clinique party where there were there were some fab items on show including their new Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balms. I picked up lots of goodies to show you, so expect those over the next few weeks - one of them is the Chubby Stick Intense in the shade Plushest Punch.


They work on the same theory as the regular Chubby Sticks - they come in a crayon-like barrel and are super moisturising, except this time, instead of a sheer wash of colour, these babies are intense!



I am absolutely in love!

There are 8 shades in the new range, varying from Caramel to Berry tones - Plushest Punch is a gorgeous, wearable bold pink that isn't too in your face; it still feels safe to wear during the day.

The design of them means its really easy to line and fill in your lips without the need of a brush, and the pigmentation means one swipe and you're good to go.

God knows what I'm doing in this photo!

I can't wait to try out more when they hit the shelves in mid November!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These look great, I can't wait to try them! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Love the color and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour - suits you so much!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Pudgy Peony and love it-it doesn't look very sheer on me though, it's pretty bright. I'm wondering how much of a difference you saw in the Peony and Plushest Punch. Love the bright color for spring, just thinking the Punch might be too similar on me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig