Nails of the Day - China Glaze For Audrey

This is one of those polishes that I've had for ages, worn once then put away only to rediscover eons later and absolutely fallen head over heels for it second time round!


It is inspired by the Tiffany blue colour, hence the name, and I'd say it's pretty spot on in terms of likeness. It's a colour that can be worn in any season, but I prefer to wear in the warmer months, so I'm getting very good use out of it at the moment.

Every time I wear this, someone compliments me on my nails and asks what it is I'm wearing - that's got to be a positive for it! It's also the perfect formuation, I love how it goes on, and stays on. This is going on my Top 5, for sure!

What do you think of it?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So pretty!! Love these type of colours!
    xxx

    The Beauty Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! Wet n Wild has a color that's somewhat similar, and it has been my go-to polish for weeks now!

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig