Inkwear Tattoos

I forgot to tell you all, while I've been 'away', I got some tattoos done... it started with just one, and I loved it so much that I decided to get two more...




NOT!

These are temporary tattoos from Inkwear - good aren't they?!

They do a whole range of temporary tattoos for adults - whether it be for fancy dress, to try it out before you get the real deal, or just like the idea but don't want the permanency, these are the solution!

They work in just the same way as fake tattoos as a child - remove the backing paper, pop the tattoo where you want it, and press on the back with a damp cloth, and voila!

They sell single tattoos or packs, the one I was sent was the Celebrity Tattoo pack, which has all our favourite celebrity tattoos in one package for £6.99.


The only problem is, now I'm quite tempted to get a real one, arrghhhh!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oh what a great idea. Turning the childish temporary tattoo into an adult idea is brilliant! I keep thinking of getting a tattoo at the moment so this might be a good way of seeing if I'd actually like one.

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tempted to get these now, they look like a real tattoos so much.

    http://purelybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE These! i already have 3 'real' ones but defo worth giving these a go too - love the numerals on your wrist
    kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the Shhh!

    Urban Decay did similar type tattoos but they've discontinued them now.. was defo fun to wear but don't think I could go permanent! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! I love the 'Shhh..' one! I will definitely be giving these a go!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! Loving the Shhh.. one too :) Gorg pics hun

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these tattoos so much!!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig