Halloween Nails

"Another nail post?!" I hear you cry! I have been SO hectic I don't know where October has vanished to - here's hoping I can find some more time to devote to here as before. I have some exciting news coming up so please stay tuned. Sorry to be a secret squirrel but that's the way it has to be for now.

I didn't really want to dress up this Halloween, but wanted to get in the spirit for my kids, so decided I'd paint my nails as pumpkins. I used two coats of Butter London's Jaffa polish, which is a really lovely orange with a hint of coral. Then I used my black striper & dotter to paint on lines and pumpkin faces. In hindsight I should have done the lines a little thinner but it was my first attempt so I'm quite pleased (with my left hand, not quite sure if the right hand resembled anything other than a mess!)




This Butter London polish was sent to me my Powder Rooms, the online shop where you can find all the Butter London range.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So cute! I did a nail post today as well but not as interesting as yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, like the Jaffa colour. Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig