Nails of the Day - Eyeko Tea Rose

This is the first Eyeko polish I've tried and I'm very pleasantly surprised. For me, the brand Eyeko always conjured up memories of being a secondary school, visiting Topshop and the smell of bubblegum (did they have something bubblegummy in their range?!) and not one I've really considered since getting older. Now I've tried this I definitely want to try more!

The polish comes in a small bottle compared to most - Eyeko's is 8ml while a standard bottle of OPI is 15ml. It is reflected in the price though, retailing at £3.50 from PowderRooms.com (who were kind enough to send me this one), and if you're like me and own a wide variety of polishes, you rarely reach the bottom of any one polish so don't think it necessarily matters.

The shade, 'Tea Rose' is exactly that - a tea stained rose colour, or an antique, dusty pink. In some lights it almost looks like a pink tinged caramel tone. The colour went on really well and after one coat I could see no streaks or patches - great coverage. The brush is wide which meant application was a doddle and it was a really easy formula to work with.

This photo is after 2 coats, with Nailtek basecoat and Seche Vite topcoat:


Have you tried any Eyeko products and would you recommend them? I'd like to try more!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I hadn't tried any Eyeko products, but Vaguely in Vogue did a post and Tackyblueeyshadow did and then So Far So Chic did a post where she used the graffiti eyeliner and the products were popping up everywhere. I have got the graffiti eye liner and the super fat balm stick thing in strawberry and so far so nice, like the fact that they are a UK brand and are a good price. Like the look of the nail varnish too. Thankyou for this. Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig