The Only Advent Calendar I Require

Finally! An advent calendar marketed at people watching their waistlines (well, any excuse really!) Selfridges have launched an advent calendar full of beauty items. It does cost £60, but they haven't scrimped on products - YSL, Lancome, Giorgio Armani, Kiehl's, Shu Uemura, Viktor and Rolf and Stella McCartney items make up this luxurious calendar. Think of the pleasure of opening up each window every morning. The only issue would be what gift you could get on Christmas day which would top that?!









The advent calendar is available exclusively at Selfridges.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oooh! This looks so tempting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT!!!! that's actually pretty good value for 25 mini treats...ooh I'm enabling myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Indulge in !!!!!!!!!!!24!!!!!!!!!! days of luxury with this exclusive beauty advent calendar. Including products from YSL, Lancome, Giorgio Armani, Kiehl's, Shu Uemura, Viktor and Rolf and Stella McCartney, it's a unique way to count down to Christmas.' (pointing out the twenty FOUR days of luxury, which is the description on selfridges website:/
    maybe this means no christmas day?xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so.... but hopefully there'll be some other goodies under the tree instead ;)

    I caved and bought myself the calendar as I don't think there'll be many goodies for me under the tree this year

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig