Amazing Offers at M&S Beauty

There are some fab offers to be had at M&S Beauty over the next couple of weeks - between 29th August and 11th September there will be lots of exclusive gifts with purchases to be had, both in-store and online.

I have had a sneaky peek at some of the offers, so I can share with you - and here are some of my faves;


Sienna X Express Tanning Mist worth £16 FREE when you buy any two Sienna X products!


Nuxe Gentle Toning Lotion worth £13 FREE when you buy any two Nuxe products!


Diego Dalla Palma Lip Balm FREE when you buy any two Diego Dalla Palma products!


and a Bliss Sinkside Six Pack worth £20.50 FREE when you buy any two Bliss products!

...Make sure you check out Marks and Spencer who also currently have 20% off in the Beauty department! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I had a Bliss moisturiser in a Glossybox once and really loved it, so I may give some of their other products a go.
    Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I need to give M&S a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think to look in M&S. To be fair though my local one is a bit rubbish when it comes to their 'Beauty Hall' :-(

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig