Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipsticks - 03 & 05

Last week saw the launch of a new range of Rimmel lipsticks, created by supermodel Kate Moss. There are seven shades to choose from and are actually cheaper than other Rimmel lippies, at only £5.49, which I was quite pleased about considering Mossy has got her name to them.



I popped into my local Boots (which is the only place you can get them, for now - they will be branching out into other stores eventually) and picked up numbers 03 and 05.


03 is a nude shade with a hint of pink which I like as it doesn't 'white out' your lips, and reminds me a bit of their original version of Birthday Suit (which they brought back out but a completely different colour!)


Both lipsticks have a sheeny finish to them, which makes them comfortable and easy to wear.


05 is a gorgeous fushia colour. I'd normally see this type of colour and think 'woaaaaaah', but for some reason it's very wearable, and since I've bought it I've been wearing this most days. It seems a lot softer on the lips, and I don't feel like I'm wearing a brightly coloured lipstick. Perhaps this is down to the finish?


The whole range of lipsticks are 'lasting finish', and 05 definitely has staying power and fades nicely. 03 doesn't seem to last as long, but I think this is due to the fact it's not a very colourful shade to start with!

Have you checked out the range yet? Which shades did you get? My local Boots only had 5 of the 7 colours in, so I'm eager to check out the two I missed out!

Don't forget, Boots is offering 3 for 2 across a wide range of make up and other cosmetics, and these qualify!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Ah these look lovely on you! I did quite like the look of number 3 + 8! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing about number 3 as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the look of 03 :-) I must check them all out though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of those colours on you. Your pictures are truly stunning Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 03, it looks very natural and gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both colours look great. I wish we had a Boots in Australia!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fact that I didn't even know this range had been released shows I have been away too long! Think these babies may be appearing on my blog soon!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all very much!

    Melanie, I'd be happy to post you some if you knew which ones you wanted!?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these both look absolutely gorgeous on you, I especially like the fuscia, its night and bright without being too 'in your face'.

    I'll definitely be picking up some of these when I pop back to the UK :) xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have a thing for nudes and 03 looks so nice! i've been trying to resist boots 3 for 2 as i could spend hundreds but i think i'm going to have to give in! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think we have these in the states. Lovely, though.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig