Nails of The Day - No7 Me! Me! Me!

It's that time of year when I seem to end up with about 10 '£5 off No7' vouchers from Boots in my handbag. While I was in there this morning I thought I would have a little look at what No7 had to offer that wasn't too pricey, and decided to go for a nail polish, which at £7 meant that with the voucher it was a mere £2. Happy days!


I was initially drawn to it as it reminded me a little of OPI Shorts Story in the bottle, although now I have it on it's not nearly as Barbieish, and more like OPI D.C. Cherry Blossom.

The consistency of the polish is nice - without being too thick it is opaque with just one coat, and glossy even without a topcoat (I am using a topcoat in the photo). I found the brush quite hard to work with, it's wide with a dome shaped tip, but I thought it was rather stiff which didn't make for easy application.

What have you been spending your No7 vouchers on? No sooner are this lot expiring that I noticed there's a new one out!

By the way, I still don't have my iMac back. I am borrowing a very painfully slow laptop. It took me about half an hour just to get this photo on here! It'll be 10 days tomorrow that it's been in Apple Hospital, so fingers crossed for a phone call tomorrow!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this pink!!
    great polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I end up with a million of the vouchers too! Always spend mine on the nail polishes as you can get a whole collection for under £30. I agree about the brushes, i find them tricky as their really quite long! Love this color, and it's one i haven't got! Know where my vouchers going now!

    http://jaybelle-jaybelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a pretty colour! I've been buying the No 7 brushes as they're such a bargain with £5 off! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig