Liz Earle's Brightening Treatment Mask

I was recently offered the chance to try out Liz Earle's Brightening Treatment Mask. Having loved everything else by Liz Earle I have ever tried, I jumped at the chance.

The Brightening Treatment Mask is designed to revive your skin, and give it instant radiance. I have been using it when my skin needs a quick pick me up, and it has definitely helped to put a bit of life back into my dull complexion.


The starter pack I was sent is a 50ml pump bottle and comes with 2 muslin cloths to remove the mask, and a travel bag, priced at £13. It does also come in a tube and a smaller, 15ml wash-bag sized tube.

I was informed that this is the very thing that Liz Earle herself uses before TV appearances, so I was very excited to see the results on my own skin.

The Brightening Treatment Mask is creamy in consistency, similar to Cleanse & Polish, but with more of a distinct smell, which is almost medicinal. There are two ways of using this mask, either adding a squirt of this to your Cleanse & Polish for the days when you are in a rush, or after washing your face by leaving it on for up to 2 minutes before rinsing it off. I particularly like that you can get results in such a short space of time; even if you wanted to do the full on mask you can do without having to sit around wasting time. Most often I added it to my Cleanse & Polish, but if I did it as a mask I would brush my teeth while it did it's thang.


The mask's active ingredients are organic aloe vera, witch hazel and white clay which I found to be very calming on my skin. When I left the mask on for 2 minutes I found my skin tingled slightly, but not in an uncomfortable way - it was as if it was the mask's way of letting me know it was working. Once the mask had been rinsed off I found my skin was very soft and smooth, and had a little extra zing to it.

You know those days where you've had a late night and feel a little grey skinned? This is when this mask comes into it's own, perking up tired, lifeless skin. It's gentle enough that it can be used every day without drying your skin out, and leaves you with glowing (without being greasy) skin. It's one of those products I didn't realise I ever needed, but is now a very welcome addition to my potions.

You can buy Liz Earle's Brightening Treatment mask from her site, by clicking here

Please note, this is not suitable for sensitive skin.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I adore this product. It does what it says on the tin and my skin always looks much more radiant after slapping it on. Best for days when skin looks horrible and congested!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig