Nails of the Day - China Glaze Below Deck

This is another from China Glaze's Anchor's Away collection. Below Deck is a nice twist on the usual taupes, with a heavy dose of lilac, it's a colour unique to any other I have.

It feels wrong wearing a colour like this in the blazing sun, but luckily summer seems a bit washed out, so I've been wearing this lots. It does last well, and as you can see from the photo, it's really glossy too which is a main point-earner in my mind.

Yes, I decided to give the ring finger mani a go.... still undecided. The colour I used for the ring finger is Models Own Champagne. 


Whatcha think? You like?!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like the 'odd one out' look! I think it works, especially in the colour combo you have chosen. I love the China Glaze shade too, it's very sophisticated and modern, soooo glossy as well, looks like you have a gloss top coat on. I like china glaze - not a bad price for the quality I find xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edie! I was using Seche Vite, as always - but I find some polishes seem glossier than others!

    It is very chic isn't it?! I like China Glaze too, just wish it was a bit more accessible in the UK, thank God for eBay! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig