What's in my Glossybox?

Today is the day that the June Glossybox's were received. I had been waiting patiently since yesterday so was very excited once it arrived.

Check out my video to see what is in my box.




I have since discovered that some products were different in other people's boxes. Instead of the Foot Oil, some people got a Rouge Bunny Rouge lip gloss, others got an Abahna bath and shower gel. Although I'm impressed with the oil, I am very disappointed not to have received the lip gloss in my box, especially as I had ticked that I was most interested in cosmetics, and have received none!

Other than that, I am still really pleased with the box and will continue my subscription for as long as they are as good and I can afford it!

Visit www.glossybox.co.uk to subscribe!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Can't wait for you to tell us what the serum is like! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that the OPI looks like the Paris Nails Inc Coke one from last year, withouth the shimmer... Ican't wait to receive my box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel really miffed with my box this month - no full sized product for me, just a travel sized £7 shower gel. It doesn't make any sense that for £10 some can get a R.B.R gloss worth £20+ and others receive a sample sized bath wash.

    Great video, either way!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe some people got RBR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TBB I hadnt realised it was a travel sized product, that does seem a bit unfair. I'm totally jealous of the people that got a RBR gloss! Also a bit concerned if they think of Batiste as a high end luxury brand! I wonder if anyone would prefer the perfume and nail polish to the lip gloss and fancied a swap?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen any post on the RBR gloss... Who got that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people on the Glossybox Facebook page have said they got a gloss in place of the foot oil / shower gel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great video Alice. I'm still not convinced about the Glossy box but will see what else you get in the next few months before I decide if I'm signing up or not!
    By the way, what is the lipstick you are wearing in the video? Looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Zoe, Im looking forward to Boudoir Prive launching soon too :)

    The lipstick - I was wearing MAC Blankety this morning, then I put on Sleek Fuchsia a little later, so I think a combo of the two! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got a fullsize bath & shower gel, the opi, the serum and the batiste and I'm very happy with my box but would trade 1 or 2 things for the RBR lipgloss. I haven't seen any photos of the lipgloss though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous!
    I'm disappointed by the lack of make up too! I got a Margaret Dabbs foot scrub. I've been told by glossybox that they have a variation of 5 things. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I’ve given you two awards on my blog :)

    Kisses, Melanie
    http://beautymeetskawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig