Free Inika Cosmetics with Marie Claire Magazine

Another July magazine with a freebie - this time it's Marie Claire. The magazine, priced at £3.60 has the choice of an Inika mineral eyeshadow, or eyeliner pencil.


I went for the mineral eyeshadow, which is worth £11.75. There is only 1g of eyeshadow in the pot, so at that price, it had better be good!


The colour is a silvery grey with a hint of purple. Inika went with the name 'Gun Metal' for this shade, like so many others seem to do! I have swatched below a couple of other eyeshadows I own named Gun Metal alongside the Inika version...


It's a lot lighter than the other two, and far more wearable for a daytime look, I think this is due to the purple tones in it - it makes it much fresher.



I have worn it today, with a little Urban Decay 'Creep' in the outer thirds and a thin line of MAC 'Smoulder' eyeliner on the top and bottom lash lines.


It can also be used on wet skin to create a highly metallic, luxurious looking colour.

This is my first experience of Inika products, and after a little investigation they seem like a brand I'd like to try more of - they are an 100% natural brand, with some great looking items on their site.

I also really love the fact that Marie Claire have included information about Inika inside the magazine. I get so frustrated when there is a freebie on the front but no relating info inside. They have issued a code for 20% off at the Inika website which is inikalovesmc and valid until 1st July.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I think it is lovely, I chose it over the eye liner and was impressed. Their glosses look good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is lovely! I went for the eyeliner which seems to be basically the same colour, love the whole ethos of the brand as well.

    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eyeshadow looks good. I got the eyeliner instead, which is in a very similar shade called Graphtie. It was actually quite good compared to some of my other freebies, and glides on and doesn't move! I was very impressed :)
    And I love the ethos of 100% natural and organic. It also came with a sharpener on the end of the eyeliner which was good(apart from the fact that it kept falling off!).
    Hannah xx
    Welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig