Jemma Kidd Lipgloss Free with Red Magazine

Free with the July's issue of Red Magazine (with Cat Deeley on the cover), is a Jemma Kidd Hi-Shine Silk Touch Lipgloss.


There are a choice of 3 colours - coral, light pink or red. These are full size, 6ml tubes worth £14, so paying £3.80 for a magazine and lipgloss is a bit of a bargain!

I decided to go for the coral shade, which is rather aptly named 'coral'.




In the tube the coral colour looks highly red-toned, but once it's on the lips it is much more subtle. It gives a wash of colour to the lips without being too in your face. What I love most about this lipgloss is that it is not sticky, or oily feeling on the lips. The colour seems to last well and fades in a pretty way.


The gloss isn't thick or gloopy - it glides on nicely for a slight flash of colour to your lips.


Have you taken advantage of this offer? Which colour did you get?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I got this mag as well; just for the lipgloss lol, and I found it made my lips tingle lol. Now I don't know if that's because the tingling (so I have heard) is a sign of it plumping the lips? Or whether I was beginning to have an allergic reaction to it? Nevertheless, still fab freebie though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it last year and I really like the gloss. Still debating if I am going to take advantage of this one, but if I do, I want the coral one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. H&B - I only bought it for the lipgloss too! Had a quick flick through but will probably never get read, I'm rubbish with magazines! I didn't get tingles at ALL so maybe you are allergic... or maybe try again, it could have been something else that day?

    Ms Bubu - Which colour did you get last year? I'm debating whether to buy the one for the light pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why do all the UK magazines get all the awesome freebees?! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we got the freebies here! It's a very pretty shade!! :) Your blog is cute, I love the header!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig