Nails of the Day - OPI Steady As She Rose

I know I must sound like a stuck record banging on about how great the Pirates of the Caribbean collection by OPI has been, but I have honestly, hand on heart, loved each polish I have from the collection. So much so that I am tempted to buy the shades I hadn't originally chosen. The colours have been fresh and different, and the formula has been spot on in all three I have. The colour is opaque within two coats, goes on easily and lasts well.

Steady As She Rose is a really strange colour! It is a cross between a fawn, and a very pale lilac colour. A rose infused cafe latte if you will! It's really pretty and I absolutely adore it! I did a whole day of DIY wearing this polish and there wasn't a chip in sight, thoroughly impressive!

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That's a really nice colour. I was really impressed with the ones I got from this collection too. Which ones haven't you got yet? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this colour :) i really love the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous colour! I'm currently coveting the entire Pirates range at OPI. Thanks for the swatch :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a beautiful and unique colour! I must have! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, one of my favourite shades.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a beautiful color!
    i never saw it before.
    i'm going to look for this now. <3
    thank you for the post <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning colour. I love how the lilac tint is so subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. blimey, you can tell i've not been to comment here for a long time, just noticed your new minimalistic and elegant banner only now! xx
    gorgeous gorgeous colour.
    my god, this pirates of the carribean collection is a true gem!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig