Nails of the Day - Topshop AWOL

I first saw this on Stina's Chic Beauty Blog and loved it, it was like no other blue I had seen before. When I saw her in the flesh wearing it, I loved it even more - it was so bright, powerful and glossy! Every time I went into a Topshop I'd have a look, hoping... but alas never finding. They do do another blue (Pie In The Sky I believe), but that is not to be mistaken for AWOL.

I finally found it in the Enfield branch and am so very pleased with my purchase. I'm loving the neon nail trend at the moment, and this is as neon as a royal blue can get!

It has chipped a little after one day but I have been doing lots of lifting, washing and diying so it's only to be expected. Highly recommend it!

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love! And how perfect are your nails?! *glances down in shame*
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colour looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,that is a gorgeous colour :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing colour! xx

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love bright polishes, this is a beaut! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love this! Topshop has a really unusually pretty colour range as it turns out!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love it on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this colour on a few blogs and I am now convinced I need this polish in my life. Jude x @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish i had long nails so i could have a million nail polishes and do NOTDs. unfortunately i'm a serial nail biter, no good for a beauty blogger! this coulour looks so nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you love it guys, I do too! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. And Samanth19 - get thee some Stop n Grow!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - Topshop's nail polishes are so pretty and the spotty lids are adorable ;) following you!

    neonrosefashion.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig