Free Nails Inc Polish with Dove deodorant: Copacabana

I feel like the past couple of weeks of me blogging have been all about freebies and offers - not that I'm complaining, I'm loving it!

The latest offer comes courtesy of Dove deodorant and nails inc - if you buy two Dove deodorants before 12th July at Boots, you get a free nails inc polish! There are two polishes to choose from - Havana (a creamy fawn colour with a hint of shimmery pink), or Copacabana (hot coral).



I decided to go for the coral shade, as I'm loving all things coral at the moment. Though the other colour was nice, the shimmer in it put me off.

The offer is available on certain roll ons or spray deodorants, I went for the cheapest option - the original Dove roll on's which were £2.05 each. Nails inc polishes retail at £11, so for the grand sum for £4.10 I have £15.10 worth of products - happy days! If you spend £5 in Boots you get a £2 professional haircare voucher too.

I have been a Dove deodorant user for many years - the original ones smell just like Dove soap, and leave you feeling and smelling fresh all day. The invisible dry was also in the offer, but you just can't beat the clean smell of the original!


Copacabana was so so so so so so so easy to apply, such a gorgeous formulation. It is really glossy on the nails and was opaque after one coat (although I did two anyway because I just can't not!). In the bottle it looks like an orangey coral, but once it's on the nails it looks rather red with a hint of orange. Either way, I adore it!

Nails inc are running another promotion at the moment - if you collect tokens from Fabulous magazine inside The News Of The World you can collect two free nails inc polishes from Tesco. You need 3 tokens to claim your polishes, and 4 tokens will run, just in case you miss a week. The polishes are Atomic and OMP! (Oh My Pink!). The first token is in this Sunday's paper, so don't forget to pick that up this weekend!


Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I got the Copacobana one as well, and I also went for the cheaper option as for deodorant. I don't know why but mine was the new Beauty finish one at £1,95! And I had a voucher for £1 off (for beauty finish), so it was good to have 2 deodorant and a Nails Inc polish for less than £3!!!

    I like Dove deodorant but had to change last year as the original one didn't suit me anymore. But so far, I like the Beauty Finish one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good deal! The colour looks really vibrant and glossy :) and you can never have enough deoderant, win win! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I brought these but have yet to try them, they look really pretty! I'll be getting the paper on Sunday too, I love free nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty polish! Love your blog!Hey will you check out mine? If you follow I will return the favor! Thanks to much:)
    http://beautybarbie16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig