Earth Hair Salon

Last week, I attended the Earth Hairdressing event at their Salon in Eastcastle Street, W1. There were a range of activities going on - hair consultations, head massages, eyebrow threading and facials from Melvita. I would have loved a facial, but being vain and having somewhere to go afterwards... it would have meant having to take all my make up off which I just couldn't do! I watched some others having their facials done and they really did look amazing. If only I had better skin!


Photographs for Earth Hairdressing by Natalie Kaczmarek

I did, however, have a hand massage... something I have never had done before and was very relaxing, and I also had my eyebrows threaded. The therapist which did my eyebrows was such a lovely lady, and honestly did them the best they have ever been done. I have never found a threader I have been happy enough to use regularly, but I would definitely go back there whenever I was in the area. I always try to convey that I would like more of a defined arch, which is usually ignored, but not in this case!

They had been done not long before, so didn't need that much work, but I love the definition on the bottom of the brow nearest to my nose, and finally, my arch is more defined!

Eyebrow threading at Earth Salon costs £12, they also thread many other things - chin, neck, the whole face! Prices can be found here.

Thank you very much for a lovely evening Earth! x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow! Her eye's looks AMAZING!!!! I am so impressed with your fantastic ideas!!! The transformation is breathtaking!! I'm going to rent you one day when we want this types of make-up!
    veins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your brows with the new arch. I've been contemplating getting my brows threaded but have been hesitant as I'm worried I won't find someone who will listen to what I want. I've always just tweezed my own, I'm a total control freak.

    I think I'm going to pop over to Earth since it's so close to my work and see what happens. Do you remember the lady's name who did your brows by any chance?

    Thanks!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I'd really recommend them - definitely the best threader I've ever had to date, and I've tried a few!

    The lady that did the threading was called Saj, Earth salons number is 020 7291 3671, if you could mention you got their details via Carrot Top PR that would be great - thank you, and good luck! Let me know how you get on x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig