Kiss Ever EZ Lashes - How 'EZ' Are They?

I do love a nice pair of false eyelashes, though they can be fiddly to apply. Kiss have brought out a range of eyelashes called 'ever ez lashes' which have strings attached to each side of the lash enabling you to apparently apply your lashes 5 times faster. I bought a pair of them in 05 to put them to the test.



Each lash comes with a string attached to either side, which you hold as you apply the lash - this is a really good concept, which allowed me to get really close to the lash line. Unfortunately one of the strings fell out of a lash when I picked it up, which didn't really impress me considering this is their unique selling point.

I have uploaded a video to show you just how 'ez' they are to apply....

You use them the same way as normal eyelashes - except once you have the lash in place, you hold down the lash then pull the string out. The lashes are reusable but obviously the next time you use them the string won't be there so you'll have to fend for yourself in the application department!




 I did find the easy place strings a useful feature - I liked that you could move the string up and down to get a precise application. I'm not entirely sure I liked the style of lash - I think they look nice from the side and when you look down, but I like something a little more fluttery when looking straight on.

I would definitely buy these again, it's just a shame there's no way to reapply the string! If anyone figures it out, let me know - then we'd have a fail-safe way of applying all false eyelashes!

You can buy Kiss ever ez lashes in Boots, I got mine for £6.20, and they are currently on a 3 for 2 promotion.

Have you tried them yet? What do you think of them?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. They look really pretty on you. I am hopeless at applying lashes, I shall give these a whirlx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try these since I saw them in a magazine.Sounds like they're definitely worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good concept - except when the string falls off before 1st application. They look nice on though! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at these the other day as I was doing reviews on lashes but went with what I knew and style - wish I had of tried these! There wasn't a lot of style choices in my Boots (Its a large one), not sure if its a stock thing or a store thing. I agree with you about liking a fluttery look, I like subtle and sexy posed to 'dolly like'. Good review!
    Mel xx
    http://30somethingmel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh they look amazing!! I so want to try these xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lashes look amazing on you. You really match it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, your lashes look amazing. Have you tried applying them UNDER your lash line instead of over? I tried it and they looked more natural because the strip could not be seen at all. I didn't even have to put on a lot of eyeliner to cover it. If you want to try this, could you post pictures of the results and compare them to what they look like when you apply them on over and under your lash line? Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! OMG! I just realized I posted my last comment under my husband's Google account! That's going to be silly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to update to say I bought another packet of these and wore them on Saturday night - SO many people commented on how natural they were and how close to the lash line I'd got them, I will definitely be buying more

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig