Eylure 080 Lashes

Last week, I tweeted that I was after some false eyelashes, available on the high street, that wouldn't look too fake, but just add a boost to my own natural lashes. I had lots of suggestions back at me - Ardell Wispies seeming to be a favourite... so off I set to Boots. Only the Boots I went to must have had the tiniest selection of false eyelashes I had ever seen, so I popped a pack of Eylure's lashes in 080 in my basket and hoped for the best.


I had picked these out because they seemed the least densely packed of the few that were on offer. In hindsight, I should have gone by length not density, as these didn't really fulfil my desire for natural looking lashes!


Although they weren't as natural looking as I'd have liked for the occasion, I absolutely love them and will definitely be repurchasing. They give the lashes a bit of oomph without looking ridiculous, and were easy to apply. The only down point, which is a pretty major one, was that one of the lashes came unstuck during the night, and stupidly I hadn't taken the glue out with me, so off they came!

These lashes cost £5.31 at Boots and are currently part of a 'buy one, get 2nd item half price' offer.

Have you tried these lashes? What do you think? What would you recommend as a natural but lash-boosting pair of falsies?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow I love the look of these I'm a fake lash virgin lol so would want them to look natural looking as you said, may have a look at these, thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look great on, I actually thought the photo was going to a before and after thats how natural they look :) you can get ardell lashes on ebay quite cheaply :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look absolutely gorgeous on you, wow!!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You are gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig