Blog Sale!

My first ever blog sale, woohoo!

I have quite a bit of stuff I never use, and need some money to replace that stuff with stuff I will use, so here's the first batch!

Payment will be accepted by Paypal.

All items are +£1 p+p (2nd class, add 70p for recorded) for all make up/cosmetic items no matter how much you buy, the other items will state postage on them.

Please leave a comment stating what you would like, and your email address and I will contact you with my Paypal details.



Nail Polishes L-R: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark (I had 2 of these)
OPI Houston We Have A Purple
Essie In Stitches,
MAC Formidable all used once. £4 each.


Lipsticks L-R: elf natural nymph £1 - used a couple of times, packaging looks a bit make-uppey on the outside from the bag it's been in

Estee Lauder Pure Colour 'Tiger Eye' never used £6



elf Mineral Booster in Sheer, swatched only £1.50 PENDING
elf Mineral Concealer in Light, used once £1.50 PENDING
Sheer Cover duo concealer in light/medium - sealed £1.50 PENDING


Body Shop Lip & Cheek stain in 01 used once £3
Revlon Colourstay Ultimate Lip Colour in 070 Best Bubbly - sealed £3



Lioele BB cream 50ml - used once - boxed - £4


elf Complexion Perfection - used once - £1.50


SK-II Miracle Touch Foundation dispenser - lost the instructions - this is the dispenser only - no foundation included - £3


smashbox Masquerade baked lights palette in Illusion - boxed, never used - £7


Topshop Meteor eyeshadow duo (boxed) used once - £5


Lancome Renergie Lift Volumetry cream 15ml - never used £2
Estee Lauder Take It Away make up remover 50ml - used once £4 - PENDING

MAC tartan make up bag, boxed, never used - strap included £5 (+£2 P+P)





Genuine leather River Island chunky brown sandals - size 6, worn once - £18 (+£5 P+P)


Professor Layton + The Curious Village (this came with my sons DS but he's too young for it) - sealed £12 (+£1P+P)







Canon 300D DSLR camera with 18-55 kit lens. Used very carefully, for not very long. Boxed. Price on the box is £999.99. Comes with all manuals, lens, camera body and battery.


Please note that I can't find the charger - you can pick one up cheaply from ebay here. You would also need a lead to connect the camera to your computer which you can buy here. 


This camera would need a CF card to store your photos on.


I am also including a brand new Canon solutions disc from one of my newer cameras, which has all the necessary software on it for putting the pictures to your computer.


I would like £100 for this, but would like to send this special delivery because of it's worth, so please add an extra £10 for P+P (total guess but hope this would cover it). PENDING

Another random one, but I also have a black Bugaboo Frog for sale - wasn't sure if it was worth my time putting pics up on here, but if anyone's interested please let me know. It has the carrycot, child seat, hood, Maxi Cosi carseat (never involved in an accident) and the isofix base for car. I'd like £400 for that.

If you have any questions please shout.

Remember, first come, first served.

Thanks for looking!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Please note that someone has contacted me via email about the SKII and the camera... these are pending, if anyone else is interested please let me know below and if they end up not wanting it it will go to the next person that commented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I'm interested in the camera!

    My e-mail address is ruth.gistelinck@hotmail.com

    Thanks for contacting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely - I would also like the camera if nobody else does - I have been using canon for a while now but need to go DSLR!! Can pay today.

    superamazingmum@yahoo.co.uk

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - someone has requested the camera by email - I will wait until the end of the day and if I dont hear from them, Ruth I will email you, and if after a day I don't hear from her, Super AM (Weird, I get called that too, but not standing for the same thing!) I will email you. Phew!

    Thanks ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have the two concealers and the minerals stuff pictured with them?

    You've got my email addy, I think.

    Ps what font are you using here? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I please have the Liole BB Cream?
    Paypal=
    cozy.socks@hotmail.co.uk
    I'm in Scotland too, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, could you send your paypal details to katyhenderson@hotmail.co.uk please? the paypal is under my mum's e-mail address :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure thang - check your inboxes ladies! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there,
    If the sale of the 2 ELF mineral products and the Sheercover concealer fall through then I would be interested in buying them.
    Here's my paypal address just in case:
    sarahmeana@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has the camera been sold?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Sarah - they went through, sorry - and yes, Ruth, the camera has been sold, sorry

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, is the MAC make up bag, Essie - in stitches, and MAC Formidable still available please?

    My paypal address is diorxnotxwar_@hotmail.co.uk

    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello
    I'm interesting smashbox Masquerade baked lights palette in Illusion, it is available
    My yanchiav@gmail.com
    Thanks

    YAV

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig