Free Mole Screening

If you are based in London, you might want to check this out...


John Bell & Croyden (50 – 54 Wigmore Street, London W1U 2AU) are offering a free 15 minute mole screening this Thursday and Friday.

I am quite a moley person, and had a few I had suspicions about. I had talked to my doctor about it and all they could advise were to take photos of them regularly and note any changes. It didn't really put my mind at rest, so last year I had a professional screening. Most of the ones I was worried about were fine, but there was one bordering on being dangerous, so I had it removed at my local hospital. It gave me peace of mind, and seeing as this is a freebie, I would wholeheartedly recommend you get it done if you are worried about any of your moles.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Too bad im only moving to london in a few months!

    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much moles on my body too >_<
    My doctor always reminds me to put sunscreen. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so important! I have had 2 moles surgically removed (along with big chunks of my arm and breast) because they would have morphed into melanomas. Its important to know what your moles look like so you can watch for changes.

    I'm not fair skinned and do not even burn in the sun but i could tell that mine were changing. If you have the opportunity for a free screening you should TOTALLY get it done!


    Thanks for posting Alice :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig