Nails of the Day - Ciate Lemon Sherbert

I've toyed with the idea of yellow nail polish for a while; sometimes I'll see it and think 'yuck - smokers nails!' and other times I really like it. With Chanel's Mimosa polish being released, I think the yellow nail trend will pick up - so here I am putting a tentative toe in the water.

The polish I am wearing is by Ciaté, I love their bottles with long black handles and cute bow around the neck of the bottle. The brush is wide which makes for easy application and they have a wide range of colours available. Lemon Sherbert is exactly that, the colour you would see in the Sherbert Lemon jar if you visited an old fashioned sweet shop. It's a pale, pastel yellow creme polish - kind of like a glossy half Tippex, half yellow mix. I'm still undecided as to whether I like it or not... I think perhaps darker skin tones would pull it off better. It has lasted well so far... currently on day 2 and no signs of chipping... I think I will try it again once I'm more tanned!

Ciaté Paint Pots are available from Powder Rooms, as well as lots of other lovely beauty items.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This colour is gorgeous!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! How amazing is that colour?! I'm really coveting some Ciate polish *sigh* If only it were a few punds cheaper and available in Boots lol :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it on you but i dont know if i am brown enough to like it on me. ummm. i am on the fence on this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo that colour is so cute :) very summery indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig