Primark Haul - May 2011

I know I have kept it beauty-based here up until now, but I just love looking at other people's hauls so I thought I would add one of mine! I asked on Twitter and the general consensus was to add it... so here it is... nothing overly exciting but maybe it'll be useful to someone! I'm not about to change to a fashion blog by the way, I am rather rubbish at fashiony things, and while I'm losing weight I'm trying not to buy too much!

These white jeggings were a bargainous £8 - even if they last for a handful of wears I can't really complain! Really comfortable, really skinny.


I love Primark's underwear sets - £4 for this matching t-shirt bra and knickers!


Striped navy and white espadrilles £3 - I also bought the same in a thinner stripe for my son :)


I'd been looking for a skinny woven belt for a while - I'm going to wear it with a cream dress I have. It is a bit plasticy, but only £1!



This cuff is real leather and dotted with gold studs. They had it in a number of colours - wish they had it in brown, but I couldn't see one. This was £2.


Both these rings were £2, neither are my usual style and I'm not sure I'll wear them... if not they will go to my sister!


I really like long rings at the moment - although I'm not very keen on the diamantes (nail polish is Revlon Tropical Temptation by the way!)


The only reason I bought this was because it matched my rose gold watch!


Rose garland headband £2. I don't intend to wear this, but thought I might use it in a photoshoot.


10 non-slip velvet hangers for £4! These come in other colourways too.


I thought this lantern was gorgeous - I'm going to put it in my garden with a tealight inside it. £3.


I didn't get this in Primark but thought I'd add it in - I got it from one of those little boutiquey shops that sells lots of different brands I've never heard of! This floral playsuit was £20 and is by Version Feminin. I love that it's baggy around the stomach area, which is forgiving on the mummy-tummy!



Well, that's all folks!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh gorgeous buys :-) I love the leaf ring, rose garland and lantern very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that gold leaf ring! You gotta love Primark for their totally 'in trend' stuff!!!Great haul!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. some gorgeous stuff!
    espesh the jumpsuit!



    comp in my blog if anyones interested btw :)
    homemadefingerprints.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you sounded more excited about the coat hangers than anything else haha! everything is lovely, especially the playsuit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo the hangers were cheap, I must get myself to primark! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, amazing bargains there! I'm off to a Primark asap after this post!! Btw, what nail varnish are you wearing in these pics, it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Shanice, lol I hadn't realised! Think the playsuit is my fave thing too :)

    The nail varnish is Revlon Tropical Temptation! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Revlon nailpolish is so on my list! Love the playsuit & leaf ring esp. Great haul!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig