Nails of the Day - OPI Skull & Glossbones

On 1st May, OPI launched a new collection of nail polishes, inspired by the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. They are a range of pastel shades but some of them are completely unique to anything I've seen before. I ordered Skull & Glossbones, Steady as She Rose, and Sparrow Me The Drama. The latter two only arrived today so keep your eyes peeled for a nails of the day featuring those some time soon.


Today it's all about Skull & Glossbones, which I adore! I don't think it's much of a summery colour, but it's nice to chop and change the brights for something a little more muted every once in a while. This is one of those unique colours I spoke about above. There is no doubt that this is a grey polish, but it has a slight green tint to it - really beautiful and intriguing. I also love the name, in fact all of the polishes in this collection have been really cleverly named. This is one of those extra special polishes with great formulation - went on fantastically, is totally opaque and perfect with two coats and topcoat.


Remember, if you're outside of the USA and want to buy these polishes, try eBay Worldwide - the RRP in the UK is £10.50 for an OPI polish, but I paid £6.53 (including p&p from USA) using this eBay seller.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. LOVE this color! Lighter than most of the grays I have seen till now.
    I'm a follower! Check me out if you like! http://productdoctor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this colour! Also..need your nails! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my favourite of the collection (loooooooooooooove this) but must be strong. I cannot spend £10 in this. I am happy I have desert haze from elf which reminds of this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    liloo - NEVER spend £10 on OPI! You can get it from eBay USA for half the price! Check out the seller link in my post! x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig