Nails of the Day - OPI Sparrow Me The Drama

Another nail post?! Well, yes.

This is another from OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection - released on 1st May in USA. In quite a contrast to the last Pirates of the Caribbean nail post, Skull & Glossbones, Sparrow Me The Drama really does fit with the season even though it has a cool tone to it. It's a gorgeously pretty pink with a hint of lilac. It reminds me slightly of a brighter version of Sephora by OPI's Casting Call. I love the creme finish OPI polishes, although this one doesn't feel like one of the best formulated - I experienced a bit of dragging when painting my right hand but nothing too terrible. I have a feeling this will be a firm favourite for Summer 2011.

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. this is just the perfect, girlie pink but not too barbie, i love it
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this is cute, I like this shade.

    Check out my blog: http://hairandbeautylicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I like this - quite similar to the Limited Edition Barry M one!

    Really pretty and definitely the right side of pink for me :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nail envy. What lovely long nail beds you have. Also jealous of ur super clear photos. I seriously still need to master that! Gorgeous colour too :-)OPI rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a nice colour on you - I can't wait to get my hands on the set of 4 mini polishes! :)

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig