High Street Haul

I know I said I wasn't going to be buying much and wouldn't be doing these clothes hauls often... but I had one of those days where I went out and saw loads that I wanted, which is a very rare thing.... I'm glad I did it last week as since then I've had a car crash which I'm now £550 down for and really can't afford to be shopping like this! I've used the site pics rather than my own because I've already worn a lot of these things and some are in the wash, creased etc.

Firstly was Topshop...

I got these pumps, they really look like ballet shoes but have a firmer soul - they are so so so comfortable I cannot begin to tell you!
I also picked up the Meteoric eyeshadow duo. I'm yet to use it but when I do I shall be sure to add swatch pics!

After seeing AWOL nail varnish on Stina of Chic Beauty Blog I just had to have it, swatch pics to come soon too.




Next was H&M....

This ring comes in a few colours but this turquoise one just jumped out at me. The golden colour of the ring compliments it nicely and although it was only £3.99 I personally think that when it's worn it looks a lot more than that!



I got some bog standard leggings as mine have a little hole in them, currently in the sale for £3.49 - bargainous!


I was in desperate need of some new black skinnies. I really love their Super Squin jeans so had set out to get some of them in black, but seeing as it's the 'wrong' season for black skinnies all I could get were high waisted black Squins, which are actually really nice, not too high in the waist, and it can't be seen at all once you have a top over them. They are really flattering and really skinny but not available on the website - I think it's just the luck of the draw of the store.

I got this swimsuit about a month ago but may as well include it. I have two children so not the flattest of stomachs. It is, I am not afraid to admit, my problem area. I'm going to Ibiza in the summer with some super-skinny friends and the thought of bearing all has been frightening me, but once I tried this on I felt lovely - it's not designed as shapewear but I feel like it holds me in, the colour is flattering and the detail draws the attention away from the stomach area!



Another month-ago purchase was this dress, also bought with the holiday in mind - it's easy to get on and off, loving the nautical theme. It also comes in a clashing pink and red colourway but it didn't look so nice on.




In River Island....

I got this coral cardigan, a lovely chunky knit in a beautiful summery colour for covering up in the chilly English summer!




In Zara....

I got these peach jeans. I love peachy colours with white when the weather's nice, and these are a lovely fit with gold hardware. All we need now is the nice weather!


I also got these skinny navy trousers (the model is wearing them rolled up but they are actually standard length). I love the whole chino look, but due to the aforementioned stomach area, can't rock them. This is the closest I can get. They are super skinny, and have gold hardwear. They are in chino-type material and make a nice change from denim jeans.


I got two of the same vest because they are so flattering - one in black and one in cobalt blue (much brighter than in this pic). It's loose over the stomach without looking like you're pregnant. There is a gold zip at the back which makes it something a bit different from a standard jersey vest. I like it so much I'm tempted to go and get it in some of the other colours!




Lastly, I went to Oasis....

And I got this corsage detail top, (I got it in black but it's not shown online) - I find it really hard to find going-out style tops and this was a definite winner for wearing with the black skinnies I got in H&M.

I'd happened to take a pic in the changing room to ask my friend her opinion, excuse the face!


I'm all shopped out now, I only went out to get some Spanx! Primark only for me until after my holiday!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the dress, I eally like this shape. I am not sure it would fit me though, being short and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous finds, love the peach trousers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys - esp like the pumps and the zippy Zara vests which I also tried on! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Meteoric eyeshadow duo and it is brilliant. I have used loads since I got it and the texture is really creamy.
    Love that Oasis top too - looks really lovely on you.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the H&M dress and the River Island cardy! Very nice stuff indeed! I don't think they have the same stuff in the shops in my town but I will keep and eye out for them now.

    Check out my blog if you're interested! thegetgoremix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab haul!! Love everything.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig