Nails of the Day - Revlon Tropical Temptation

This colour just screams "HELLO THE WEATHER IS WARM" to me. It's a perfect bright peach with great coverage, great staying power and always receives compliments. Someone said to me that it works really well with my skintone and hair colour, but they can imagine it being trashy on someone that was blonde. I've seen it on blondes before and I think it looks just as lovely - I guess it depends if the rest of you is dressed like a tramp, regardless of hair colour, it might look trashy.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really like the colour. You have such lovely hands and nails, I feel very envious! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! They're in awful state at the mo - but thanks!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my To Purchase list - it's gorgeous on you! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post download instagram stories

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig