I'm Baaaaack!

After what seems like a lifetime, I finally have internet in my new house (yes, I've moved!) - there has been so much going on, from packing, moving, unpacking (still happening, urgh), and waiting..... waiting.... waiting. We even managed to sneak a week's holiday in there too! Thanks for bearing with me - it's summer holidays so I'm not sure how much time I will actually get.... but I'm hoping to be back on track.

I hope you're all well - and for those that have emailed me asking about my Roaccutane journey - I'm on my 5th and final month and still going well! I hope to upload a video with product recommendations next week some time.

As you can imagine, I have an actual mountain of things to write about.. if anyone has anything in particular you'd like me to write about then please shout. I keep getting asked to do some tutorials on YouTube, so I'm trying to sort out my spare room to enable me to do that too.

Glad to be back!


SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig