Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick & Liner

Last night I went to the launch of Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick at the W Hotel, where the brand were showcasing their new range of 22 lipsticks and matching liners.

I immediately went over to the display stand and swatched as many as I could fit on my hand, and wow oh wow, I loved them all. They have a perfect range of colours from soft nudes to bold reds, and all others in between. The formula of the lipsticks is amazingly creamy without being stodgy, and they are all really pigmented and, even on the hand, look moisturising. On the lips, they feels great - they apply smoothly and leave the lips feeling hydrated while giving an amazing colour payoff. They contain jojoba oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and shea butter, so you can imagine how gorgeous they feel!

The 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencils come in colours to compliment the lipsticks, with matching names, and the colour of the liner covering the pencil to make things a bit easier! All of the shades in the collection are brand new, with Ozone and Naked being the only pre-existing liners, but Naked's had a bit of a rework to make it even more fabulous. They can be worn as a liner, or all over the lip, alone, or under lipstick or gloss. The amazing thing is, these do.not.budge! It took a bit of elbow work to get the swatches of liner off my hand! Again, these are packed full of moisturising ingredients; they don't drag your lips and are super creamy and easy to work with leaving a velvet finish.

I took home with me Streak lipstick, Bang liner, and Obsessed liner and lipstick.



Streak is a beautiful coral pink, which is going to be fabulous for the summer - I love it! It's full of colour but is still fairly gentle and day-time friendly.


Bang lipliner is the perfect compliment to Bang lipstick - both, bright orangey-red colours - but I thought it would also be nice to use alongside Streak to pump up the intensity a little. Here I am wearing it alone, over the lip.


Obsessed is a bright, baby pink shade. It's the kind of colour I am always drawn to, and this one was no exception. Here's the lipstick...


And here's the liner, worn alone...


I had Anarchy, a bright hot pink, applied while I was at the event, and I loved that too. If they'd have let me, I seriously would've taken the lot, and got good use out of each of them. They're out on 5th August  from Debenhams (£14 for the lipsticks, £12 for the liners) - you must must must check them out and experience them for yourselves!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Obsessed looks best on you.
    Love it!

    www.cocoamourr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to make it my mission to own them all.... I'm obsessed with Urban Decay!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beatiful! Nice colors :-)
    Hair... - OMG, it's perfect :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colors,you are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look really gorgeous on you, so striking! And I just read your hair post too and I AM IN LOVE AND SO JEALOUS <3

    Rosie (from Instagram!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig