Nails of the Day - Eve Snow Poppy

I'm so used to hearing nail polish brands boast that they are '3-free' (DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde), that when I heard that new nail brand, Eve Snow's polishes were '3-added', I was left confused. The 3 additions to the polishes, aren't, thankfully, the harmful chemicals that are eliminated by 3-free polishes, but are Vitamin E, Argan Oil and Ginko Biloba - all of which are good things to be on your nails! It's nice to know you can be conditioning your nails at the same time as them looking lovely.


I tried out Poppy, a bright post-box red colour which was extremely glossy and wore nicely. In fact, on the tube last night the girl sitting next to me asked me what it was as she loved the look of it so much! There must be something special in that polish!

The lid, similar to Butter London's polishes, comes into two parts - so you can screw off the main, square lid to reveal a thinner lid underneath if you find it easy to apply it that way. The brush is wide and the formula feels just right - it was nice and easy to get an even coat of polish over the nail and two coats left it gorgeously opaque.

They're a new brand so have a fairly small range of colours at the moment (16 if I counted correctly) but after this one polish - I'm impressed and look forward to the expansion of their range... lipsticks are coming soon too!

Eve Snow polishes are available at www.evesnow.com priced at £12
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh what a gorgeous colour.. the shade name is perfect too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful colour, I'm a total sucker for a red shade!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig