Nails of the Day - Leighton Denny Meet Me In Monaco

Meet Me in Monaco is part of the new spring / summer Riviera collection from Leighton Denny. The bottle of polish reminds me of liquid sand - it's totally a sandy beach kind of colour!

It's quite unlike anything else I have - on the nail it's midway between a pale orange and a nude, camel colour.  I really like it - it feels super-chic, unique, and is perfect for this time of year.


The polish was a little streaky with just one coat, but with the second coat the magic happened and my nails looked perfect. The brush is wide which makes for easy application, and as yet I've had no chips or wear!

Leighton Denny polish costs £11 from Marks & Spencer and BeautyBay
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh I love this shade! I havent tried any Leighton Denny nail polishes!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'm a big fan of Leighton Denny polishes and they always look really professional.

    Claire @ http://www.beautyandlechic.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour, definitely goes with a tan! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig