Katy Perry's Eylure Color Pop Lashes 'Ka-Boom!'

Katy Perry has had a line of false eyelashes with Eylure for a while now - I am yet to try any of her classic collection, but I have always been impressed with all the Eylure lashes I've tried. They're always a failsafe purchase!

The latest release from the Katy Perry / Eylure camp is the Color Pop Lashes - a range of lashes designed to give you a pop of colour with the volume and intensity of a false lash.

There are three colours in the range - Ka-Boom! (royal blue), Ka-Ching! (peacock green), Ka-Pow! (Purple), and also Ka-Zaaam! - a pack of individual lashes covering all of the colour options.

They look like a set of black false lashes, with another set of coloured lashes, with more sparse hairs, on top - this adds to the fullness of the lash, and means you get the colour coming through without it being too over the top.

Of course, anyone can wear any colour they like - but green and blue will bring out brown toned eyes, and blue and green will enhance blue toned eyes. Just to be a little different, I tried the blue - Ka-Boom!






The lashes themselves are, as always, great quality. They are rather long and fluttery, and according to Eylure, fit all eye shapes. The glue is included, and they are reusable.

As for the colour - is a subtle flash of colour - from a distance, no one would probably know the difference, and up close, it's rather pretty. FAR nicer than coloured lashes! I think they'd be fab for a night at a club or something similar, especially if you like to play up your eyes. They'd also be great with a full-on smokey eye. Sometimes black lashes can get lost against black shadow, so these are a great way to break it up.

Katy Perry's Color Pop Lashes are £6.45 per pack from Look Fantastic
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. These look amazing on you. I also love your eye makeup. Which shadows did you use Hun?

    Jade
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It's MAC White Wheat, MAC Sable, and MAC Carbon! x

      Delete
    2. Oh and Benefit Eye Bright in the inner corners x

      Delete
    3. beautiful eye look alice! xx

      Delete
  2. I <3 them! they really suit your eye colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I tend to keep my make up on the natural side, so this looks like the perfect pop of colour for when I'm feeling daring! haha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! Or try the individual ones so you can control just how colourful you're going!! x

      Delete
  4. These look so pretty and do really look as if they make your eye pop. I love the style of them and that the colour is subtle. Will need to look out for these next time I'm shopping!

    Gillian from glamupeveryday.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly I would love to get me some of these! how does the band feel? I've heard complaints about them being too thick and heavy and that's something that would put me off wearing false lashes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fairly thick - the lashes were too wide for me as I have small eyes - normally when I measure the length of the lash I can twist back the part I want to cut off, but I couldn't with these as the band is thick. However, it is, essentially, like two sets of lashes - I didn't find it hard to work with at all though - and definitely not heavy x

      Delete
  6. Oh these are so pretty! So much nicer than coloured mascara. They make your gorgeous eyes pop! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so gorgeous on you.. they're so unique!! xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygod! I have the individual colour pop lashes and they're so cute but these are another level of amazing! they look just incredible on you and I"m off to get a pair now! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I'm now 6.45 down hehe!

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Alice! I was just on instagram and noticed that there is an online store (@blushingonline) using your photos from this post to sell their lashes. Just wanted to let you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig