February & March Empties

I realise March isn't over yet, but I am off to Russia this weekend and trying to be orgnaised! I have made a video with all of the products I have used up over the past two months. You can watch it by clicking below.



Seche Base (£8.80) - Fab base coat which fills in any ridges and preps your nails ready for polish. It is an oyster colour and leaves a shimmery finish to the nail which is covered completely with nail polish. Using a base coat will stop staining and gives an even finish to your polish.

Seche Vite (£9.00 - or a QVC sells a trio for £18.75) - the most amazing top coat I have ever tried. It's fast drying so no more waiting around waiting for nails to dry, and leaves a stunning glossy finish. Life changing material. Repurchased.

Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pen (£4.00) - my go-to eyeliner for every day. I find the design of the product great - twist pen to reveal a thin crayon-type nib, and it's the easiest eyeliner for me to apply on myself. It lasts all day, and is such good value. I'll continue to buy this and buy this! Repurchased.

She Uemura Eyelash Curlers (£20) - my eyelash curlers of choice for both my kit, and personal use. They just seem to give a better, more defined curl than any other I've tried. The rubber has worn away on mine, after several years, and I can't find the spare rubber that comes with them - time to invest in a new set!

Kiehls Creme De Corps (£44 per 500ml) - I used this up a while ago but just found the empty I had stashed away! Gorgeous body lotion that sinks into the skin so easily, isn't greasy and doesn't have any strong smell to it. My skin feels so smooth when I'm using it - probably my favourite body lotion I've ever tried. It can be purchased in smaller bottles too. Full blog post is here

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (£27.50) - I've been wearing this for a while - my skin is incredibly oily and this being long wearing, it lasts the longest on me of all the foundations I've tried, as well as giving good coverage for my redness and blemishes, without being mask-like. Repurchased.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Powder (£27.50) - Some people choose to wear this on it's on for a long-wearing powder. I use it to set my Double Wear Foundation - they work well with each other and it definitely matts my face down when I start to get shiny.

Hibi Scrub (on prescription but available to purchase on various websites) - This was prescribed to me by my doctor, and then my dermatologist. It's most commonly used for surgeons pre and post surgery to disinfect their hands - though I use it as a cleanser. It isn't drying which is uncommon for these kind of washes, and does the job.

Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser (£8.49) - This is so cheap for what it is - amazing, hydrating yet gentle moisturiser. Full blog post is here

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo (£15.85) - I absolutely love this and it's conditioner counterpart - unfortunately a bottle lasts me under 3 weeks and I just can't afford to use it all the time. The smell is amazing and it makes my hair silky and soft. Full blog post here

Label M Brunette Dry Shampoo (£10.95) - This is a coloured dry shampoo that I like to use to refresh my hair when I don't have time to wash, dry and style it. The colour is quite intense so you do need to be a proper brunette to use it, though they do have other colours too. Full blog post here

There's something quite satisfying about finishing off a product... and then throwing away a big pile of empties.

Until next time!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig