Boots Give It a Go

On Friday I went along to the Boots Give It a Go event with the lovely Laura from Belles Boutique and Sabrina from A Little Obsessed. The idea behind the initiative is to encourage people to give something new a go on a Friday, with help from Boots' new website Give It A Go which gives readers tips on how to create some wearable, new spring trends in the way of make up, hair and nails.

The event was laid out for people to try some of the spring trends with the help of the expert Boots consultants. The No7 makeup team were on hand to give eyes some teal eyeliner or greeny eyeshadows action, or red or coral lips. The hair room had experts from Bumble & Bumble, Mark Hill and Ojon, with each of them having a station set up to give people a new do. Marianne Newman and her team were giving half moon manicures and other creative nails that are easy to do at home - everything was designed to show people just how easy it is to give it a go!

There were delicious cake pops designed to look like make up and a pick and mix, with not only sweets, but make up too - my kind of pick and mix!









You can find inspiration and tips and tricks on how to achieve the looks on www.springsummertrends.com - if you do decide to give it a go - make sure you tweet a pic using the hashtag #bootsgiveitago - let's get everyone experimenting!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Awwwwww. Love the concept and looks like it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great event.
    Love your hair too :)

    Beth
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pics, looks like a great event :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time!! that's such a cool idea, I'll definitely be checking out the website :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time at that event! The cake pops looks so cool!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pick and mix of makeup? What an amazing idea! I think there should actually be makeup pick and mix shops, a beauty bloggers dream! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have finally found you! I remember I won one of your giveaways a while back with my "amarisadventures" account ... I have long since changed my blog name and I wasn't able to carry over all the people I subscribed to. But yay, I get to read your blog again! This event sounds like so much fun; I'm happy for you that you were able to go!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig