Please Vote! Rodial Beautiful Awards

I was amazed and very flattered to discover I had been nominated for a Rodial Beautiful Award, under the category 'Best Beauty Blog'. I have some serious competition - could I be up against 5 better girls?!
The awards take place on 19th March, which I'm very much looking forward to. All of the other categories have a panel of judges to decide the winner, but the blog vote is decided purely by votes.

Now, I realise I don't have a hope in hell of winning against those girls - I feel honoured to even be nominated - but I'd really like my nomination to seem worthwhile - so please, I'll love you forever if you'd take a minute to vote by clicking here.


Thank you - I shall keep you updated from the awards via Twitter and or Instagram!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wow huge congratulations huny, you so deserve this.
    Voted and Ive everything crossed for you!
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Voted and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Well done - thats amazing - I will vote for you :-) All the best and good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO proud of you for being nominated Alice - have of course voted for you!

    Good luck
    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you tell me the location please? :) I want to go to the red carpet

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig