Moroccanoil Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment

I recently realised that there a lot of things that I consider to be my 'favourites', which I have never blogged about. I want to try and rectify that, so here I begin with my favourite range of hair care products to date - Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner, and the Treatment Oil.

I mentioned them in my Shine On feature in ELLE Canada last December - saying that the Treatment Oil is an essential of mine, and when teamed with the Shampoo & Conditioner they come together perfectly to create my ultimate dream team!


The Oil is something that I have continued to use ever since my first bottle - I've been using it continuously for the past 3 years - as soon as one bottle is nearly empty, another has to be bought (it can often be found on Buyapowa so when I see it there I stock up as I know I will end up using it). I apply it into damp hair, then brush it through - firstly it smells absolutely amazing, and secondly it seems to magically and massively reduce frizz. It can also be used as a pre-wash treatment, or on dry hair as a serum, although I stick to using it before I dry my hair. If I choose to let my hair dry naturally, it is extremely wavy - the Moroccanoil really makes the waves much more defined than the big frizzball mess I would otherwise be left with.

The Shampoo & Conditioner are products I love using, but I rarely buy as I have so much hair, I get through so much product that I just can't afford it (they are each £15.85 for 250ml)! I was given these ones at the recent Handpicked Media London Fashion Week Suite, and using them for the first time again reminded me just how much I love them. Again, the smell - yumtastic (ya, ya) if you haven't seen that episode of Undateables then you must! They really lather up well but not too much - I hate overly foamy products - with these you can feel exactly where you have cleaned which is great. My hair is left soft and smooth and this trio together make my hair dry quicker, straightening is quicker and much much easier using the Shampoo & Conditioner too. I've recently discovered they do giant salon sized bottles so I must investigate as these seem to be the perfect products for my thick, massive head of hair!

All of the Moroccanoil products I've tried have left my hair feeling smooth, shiny, healthy and nourished. I would love to try their Hair Mask and Glimmer Spray next as I'm fairly confident those too, would become favourites.



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I really want to try these! I use Philip Kingsley Elastizer which I love but feel my hair could do with an extra boost :)

    Nicola xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Moroccain Oil Treatment but want to try the shampoo and conditioner too. I've just ordered Pureology products, so these will be next on my wish list. I swear trying to tame my hair is my life's job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good, I might need to try these out. Not loving my shampoo and conditioner.

    Gillian from Glam Up Everyday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried anything from moroccan oil, but I really want to! It's definitely on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you tried anything from the Macadamia Natural Oil line? its been compared a lot, although I'm a sucker for the Moroccan Oil's packaging. Great post! I'm definitely going to give this line a go over summer!

    Ashley
    www.samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig