Nails of the Day - Nails Inc Haymarket

Haymarket is a polish I picked up recently at a QVC event - although the shade was launched two years ago, it's still very much on trend.

In the bottle I thought it would be similar to China Glaze - For Audrey, it has that duck egg blue tone to it - but on the nails it's a whole different story! It's a creamy, pale mint green reminiscent of mint choc chip ice cream.


I'm not a massive lover of green nail polish - but what with green supposedly being one of the colours of 2013, this is a gorgeous way to nod to the green without being too green (if you catch my drift?!).

Perfect for spring and summer, this pastel nail polish will look amazing with a tan or darker skin tones too. It gives a nice even coverage and is opaque in two coats. A winner all round!

Nails inc is available at QVC.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. gorgeous colour! I love Nails Inc :) possibly my favourite polish brand of all time. x

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color, robin's egg blue is so popular right now- looks beautiful on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour, it is perfect for spring/summer.

    Lou

    www.thekeypieces.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous shade

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green color! :)

    littleredviola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty shade. I dont think I actually have any nail varnishes like this colour!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig