Sisley Phyto Lip Gloss - 1 Nude

From the perfect mascara yesterday, to the perfect nude lip gloss today. The Phyto Lip Gloss in 1 Nude is simply stunning.


I had heard lots of great things about Sisley skin care, however I had not heard much about the make up range. Last month I visited the Sisley offices to explore the make up range, and there were so many lovely things - the lipsticks shout pure sassiness with their diamond shaped bullet - I hope to add some of them to my make up collection, and rest assured I shall blog about them when I do - they look gorgeous.


The Phyto Lip Gloss is the first product of Sisley's make up range that I have tried. It feels luxurious with its heavy metallic style lid and design of the tube which is very classy in itself. The wand applicator is a brush which makes the gloss really easy to apply precisely. 



It comes in 7 different shades, I have number 1 - Nude, which is such a gorgeous colour; the true definition of nude. It is shiny and glossy but seems to have the perfect texture - not too slippy, and not too sticky. Quite often when I wear gloss, I feel like I'm wearing gloss, but with this, once I put it on I forget about it and get on with my day.

In terms of flavour, it's fragranced with mint and tea leaves - which to me sounds rather strange, but it's not very strong, and is pleasant. The taste is gentle - I have to really try to manage to get a flavour from it, but it's a delicate, natural kind of flavour.

All the Phyto Lip Glosses are natural and contain ingredients such as Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil to moisturise the lips, and extrait de Padina pavonica which gives a plumping effect to the lips
I think this lip gloss has been a great introduction to Sisley's make up range for me. I love it! 

Sisley Phyto Lip Gloss costs £27 and is available at Sisley Counters.

Have you tried any of the Sisley make up? What do you recommend? 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is such a gorgeous nude shade! I had thick gloopy lip glosses! Puts me off wearing them, so this one sounds perfect!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig