Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser

If you are a new reader of my blog, you will not have heard me bleeting on about my bad skin, and how strict I am with my face routine, particularly at the moment, as I am under the care of a dermatologist, and also undergoing Dermaroller treatment. The Dermaroller therapist gives me a tube of moisturiser to use at each appointment, which I have been using as per the instructions, however, it hasn't ever lasted me until the following appointment.

I had Organic Surge's Blissful Daily Moisturiser in my stash - I am cautious about what I put on my face as it breaks out extremely easily, is both oily and dehydrated - and some products don't seem to help with that. The Blissful Daily Moisturiser was one I'd decided I'd like to try - it sounded 'safe' - it's for normal skin, but also suitable for sensitive skin, it's been clinically and dermalogically tested and made with natural and organic "skin loving ingredients" such as organic rosemary and lemon essential oils. It seemed as though it were gentle and moisturising - just what I needed.


It was put aside once I started my Dermaroller sessions, but was the first thing I thought of using when the moisturiser from them had run out (Chiroxy cream, for the record).

It is very soothing to the skin, has a delicate citrusey fragrance, and sinks nicely into the skin within a minute. It's has a lightweight texture and not too rich for my face. I have had a bit of a flaky nose, and it hasn't quite cured that, so I'd say if you have dry skin, try the Super-Intensive Daily Moisturiser from the same range. It doesn't leave the skin overly shiny which is a big bonus for me as an oily skinned person. It's not greasy and make up goes on well over the top of it too. A little of it goes a long way. The photo below shows the amount of moisturiser that I would use on my entire face.


After a couple of months of using the Blissful Daily Moisturiser, I am still really pleased with it. My skin has reacted well, and I find it rehydrates, soothes and smoothes my skin.

What I seriously can't believe it that 50ml of this is only £8.49 (although it's currently £5.52 in the organic surge sale until 20th January). I would definitely expect to pay more for a product of this quality.

There are loads of great savings to be had on their site sale, but the biggie I think is fantastic value, is this Mega Bundle... it's only £23.97 for all these products, including delivery!

Again, this is only available until 20th January, so stock up now!

This is the first product from Organic Surge I have tried, and I am thoroughly impressed. I look forward to trying more from their range, as the Blissful Daily Moisturiser is a great product and fab value.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. That bundle is an absolute bargain been hearing a lot about this range so looking forward to trying al of them out and even better 8% back via topcashback, happy days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is interesting, I must try this range. Finished all my skincare products so seen this just in time to buy new stuff.
    Thanks for sharing this fab deal!

    xo
    Ashleigh
    http://ashleighslittlecloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig