January Empties

I've been saving all my empties for what feels like an eternity, but finally, the end of the month, and an empties video! I think some from December may have crept in too... check out the video if you're more a visuals kind of person!



So the products I talk about, and have used up are...

Frizz Ease - Smooth Start Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner - £5.89 each for 250ml from Boots (and currently part of their 3 for 2 offer) - I think this is a great high-street range for smoothing hair. Although it didn't convert me for all eternity, it really did make my hair smoother and tamed the frizz. The only thing that I didn't like about it was I found the lids really hard to open in the shower, and ended up using my teeth, which can't be good! That aside, I'd definitely use them again - they work!

Elegant Touch - Get 'em off artifical nail remover £2.65 for 200ml from Boots - I've already bought another of these - it's great, inexpensive, does the job, works for regular nail polish, or, due to the acetone, can remove Shellac etc in the comfort of your own home.

Black Orchid & Vanilla filled tin candle £3.95 for up to 18hrs burn time from Pintailcandles - I was given this in a goody bag - so absolutely amazing - now I know how affordable it is I'm definitely restocking. The smell is uplifting, gentle and gorgeous.

Arbonne Make up primer £25 for 30ml from Arbonne - I have written a full review of this primer here - it creates a smooth base for my foundation to go over, but doesn't make my foundation last any longer.

Benefit The POREfessional primer £23.50 for 22ml from Boots - This is my favourite primer to use at the moment - it seems to work in perfect harmony with Double Wear foundation - creating an even base and making my face look better for longer. I've already repurchased!

hydraluron £24.99 for 30ml from Boots - I have oily, dehydrated skin, so I'm constantly on the lookout for products that will give me the moisture I need, without affecting my oily skin. Hydraluron is perfect for this - you apply it as a serum, before moisturiser, to help boost your skins hydration. It contains the purest form of hyaluronic acid which can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. It hasn't solved my skins woes, but it's definitely boosted the moisture levels. I'm on my third tube of it now!

Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara (black) £17 for 10ml from Clinique - There is a full review of this here - my absolute favourite mascara ever! I adore it - lashes are coated in just one sweep of the wand, it's buildable, doesn't flake or transfer, and lashes seem to fan and separate. Amazing.

AesthetiCare Chiroxy cream £19.50 for 50ml from Effortless Skin - I have been using this in conjunction with my Dermarolling sessions (an explanation of what that is is here) - it's an oxygenating moisturiser ideal to use pre and post cosmetic procedures - it delivers oxygen to the skin which helps it to repair. It's really moisturising without being too rich, and didn't mess with my crazy skin that's prone to break outs.

Lush Snow Fairy shower gel (limited edition) £3.50 for 100g from Lush - This shower gel only comes out and Christmas time - I will definitely be buying as much as I can next Christmas to keep me in stock for a while - it's deliciously amazing. Baby pink with iridescent glitter pieces in it - and smells of candy floss and pear drops - yum!

MAC Turquatic Perfume £37 for 50ml from MAC - this is my smell, I've worn it for years and absolutely love it. I aways describe it as a grown up version of the smell of a Hollister store, and a bit less grown up as White Company Seychelles. Get it!? It's a gorgeous, oceany, girly smell. Luckily I was given another bottle for Christmas, phew!

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum £65 for 50ml from Selfridges - this is my other favourite perfume. It is rather expensive, but if you like the smell and not the price you can go for the eau de toilette. It's such a powerful smell, without being sickly, and very feminine. Luckily, I was bought some more for Christmas too!

La Prarie Skin Caviar Liquid Lift £304 for 50ml (gulp!) at House of Fraser - (I was using the 10ml version but can't find it online) - An amazingly luxurious serum which smells delicious and leaves the skin feeling plum and moisturised with just one drop. Unfortunately it's out of my budget, otherwise I would definitely continue to use this.

Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover Gel £6.45 for 24ml at Boots - this cuticle remover works as well as any high-end brands I've used. Squeeze it on, leave for a couple of minutes, and cuticules are soft and ready to work with! I will definitely repurchase.

Carex Strawberry Laces Liquid Soap £1.80 from Tesco (but currently on offer for 90p) - this soap smells just like strawberry laces, and definitely encouraged my kids to wash their hands! They also have a Chocolate Orange version which smells just like chocolate orange!

Seems like rather a lot of empties! Let me know if you like or dislike any of these products I've mentioned.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, it's my signature scent! Which reminds me, I need to replace my bottle too. MAC Turquatic is such a lovely fresh scent, also one of my favourites. I've also just finished my 100ml Lush Snow Fairy, luckily I managed to pick up a 500ml bottle in the Lush Boxing Day Sale! :)

    http://lexiaa2202.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig